AMGRAMBIL COMUNITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IndeksLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin

ShoutMix chat widget
Pencarian

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Clock

Clock Generators
Latest topics
» Virulife: Diary of my internet life
Gday Folks EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 7:57 pm by Unvirus

» Siapakah dibalik topeng itu
Gday Folks EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 11:38 am by putrasena

» Aplikasi VB
Gday Folks EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 10:37 pm by rp16vr

» ..::Rivaldi-Area::..
Gday Folks EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 10:37 pm by rp16vr

» situs baca komik
Gday Folks EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:40 am by putrasena

» Tentang Modem ni,,,,
Gday Folks EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:36 am by putrasena

» Avacs Live Chat
Gday Folks EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:36 am by putrasena

» ToooooooooLLLLLLoooooNNNNNgggggg
Gday Folks EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:35 am by putrasena

» Tingkatan-tingkatan Dalam Dunia Hacker
Gday Folks EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 2:39 am by rp16vr

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
fireman
Gday Folks I_vote_lcapGday Folks I_voting_barGday Folks I_vote_rcap 
rp16vr
putrasena
eradifta_03
mavericks
Mayer Yagami
~*ChanZ_KimuRa*~
jefri_7
Unvirus
jack
Statistic

Sponsored

Gday Folks

Go down 
PengirimMessage
Hemygogg
Tamu

Gday Folks Empty
PostSubyek: Gday Folks   Gday Folks EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:52 pm

Hello Folks, Just joined up with amgrambil.indonesianforum.net. I am thinking this is the appropriate place to discuss our olpinions plus views. Btw is this is the most suitable place to publish off topic? When we discuss about harmless intercourse we do not indicate to eliminate the passion and intimacy from your living. It essentially usually means preventing and safeguarding you from the sexually transmitted conditions and reducing the threat of obtaining the infection. Secure sex protects you towards unintended pregnancy and some typical STDs that can be transmitted all through intercourse, for instance chlamydia and gonorrhoea. HIV infection is transmitted largely through vaginal or anal intercourse without having a condom. Risk-free intercourse stops you from sexually transmitted health conditions and HIV. If you have had anal, oral or vaginal intercourse and if you have shared needles then you are at a danger of HIV infection. You can drastically minimize the chance variable of obtaining HIV infection through sexual intercourse by recognizing and practicing safer intercourse. HIV infection is distribute by human body fluids this kind of as semen, blood, and vaginal/cervical secretions. Sexual pursuits that include things like direct get hold of with semen, blood, or vaginal/cervical secretions are dangerous and can induce HIV infection. When intercourse associate just take precautions it decreases the possibility of immediate get hold of with individuals fluids and make intercourse safer. Risk-free sex is essential so as to shield the two the partners from the incurable sexually transmitted ailments. Therefore it is essential for the partners to sit collectively and discuss what birth manage procedures they would opt for. It is also essential to go over if either of the spouse is at a risk of an STDs. Although it is a fragile and challenging situation to speak on nonetheless it is essential. For that reason it is really important to look for the right moment to talk on the matter. It is also essential to be trustworthy with just about every other and equally vital to be frank with every single other. If any of the partners is sexually infected then he or she must be daring sufficient to tell it to the associate and take essential precautions. Frequently men and women hesitate and do not inform their sex partners about it if they have an HIV or STDs which is basically a heinous crime. The two the partners need to sit collectively and make choices as to what precautions they are going to just take. There are a range of birth management options. Among the various alternate options the use of condoms is a very good selection as they are highly helpful if made use of appropriately. They give more than ninety% protection against sexually transmitted disorders. The condoms have other positive aspects like as they do not demand a prescription and are very easily readily available at the drug shops and vending devices. There are other different that also can be applied like the tablet, IUDs, diaphragms, cervical caps, foam, a sponge, Norplant or Depo-Provera, all these are effective in preventing pregnancy but the DO NOT avoid STDs. Safer sex means staying remaining wholesome and becoming smart enough to defend and prevent from unplanned pregnancy and sexual disorders. It usually means making the most of intercourse to the fullest and at the exact same time displaying respect and treatment for just about every other. Secure sex is crucial as well-being arrives over enjoyment and we owe a duty toward are partners and the culture. | Just about three-4 a long time in the past, folks would have intercourse with multiple partners with no worrying about deadly ailments. They would not even use condoms. However, immediately after the distribute of fatal ailments like AIDS, Hepatitis-B and similar infections, people have come to be extra involved about sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). In this report, we want to see how secure is what we call risk-free-intercourse? It is virtually not possible to stay clear of intercourse and therefore we need to learn about about possible hazards of it. We will know about risks and probable workarounds to decrease all those threats. Several people today assume that the phrase 'safe-sex' is equivalent to working with a condom. However the knowing is not accurate and this type of assumption could even boost the distribute of sexually transmitted illnesses. People may well feel they have insured by themselves towards STDs with a condom and include themselves with unsafe partners. Condoms are not 100% dependable. They could break and bring about pregnancy or even condition transfer. On the other hand, utilizing condom is certainly recommended and it will convey dow
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Gday Folks
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1

Permissions in this forum:Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik
AMGRAMBIL COMUNITY :: Amgrambil Talk :: Other-
Navigasi: