AMGRAMBIL COMUNITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IndeksLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin

ShoutMix chat widget
Pencarian

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Clock

Clock Generators
Latest topics
» Virulife: Diary of my internet life
SOFTWRE CONFICKER EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 7:57 pm by Unvirus

» Siapakah dibalik topeng itu
SOFTWRE CONFICKER EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 11:38 am by putrasena

» Aplikasi VB
SOFTWRE CONFICKER EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 10:37 pm by rp16vr

» ..::Rivaldi-Area::..
SOFTWRE CONFICKER EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 10:37 pm by rp16vr

» situs baca komik
SOFTWRE CONFICKER EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:40 am by putrasena

» Tentang Modem ni,,,,
SOFTWRE CONFICKER EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:36 am by putrasena

» Avacs Live Chat
SOFTWRE CONFICKER EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:36 am by putrasena

» ToooooooooLLLLLLoooooNNNNNgggggg
SOFTWRE CONFICKER EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:35 am by putrasena

» Tingkatan-tingkatan Dalam Dunia Hacker
SOFTWRE CONFICKER EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 2:39 am by rp16vr

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
fireman
SOFTWRE CONFICKER I_vote_lcapSOFTWRE CONFICKER I_voting_barSOFTWRE CONFICKER I_vote_rcap 
rp16vr
SOFTWRE CONFICKER I_vote_lcapSOFTWRE CONFICKER I_voting_barSOFTWRE CONFICKER I_vote_rcap 
putrasena
eradifta_03
mavericks
Mayer Yagami
~*ChanZ_KimuRa*~
jefri_7
Unvirus
jack
Statistic

Sponsored

SOFTWRE CONFICKER

Go down 
2 posters
PengirimMessage
putrasena
Admin
Admin
putrasena

Jumlah posting : 302

SOFTWRE CONFICKER Empty
PostSubyek: SOFTWRE CONFICKER   SOFTWRE CONFICKER EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 6:16 am

Internet security experts say that the computer worm known as Conficker, which has the ability to silently penetrate vulnerabilities within the Microsoft operating system, is beginning to rear its ugly head.

They say that the software is installing new and malicious programs on some of the computers it has already invaded with the aim of using those PCs to send out criminal spam and scrounge around on unsecured computers for valuable personal data, Reuters reported Friday.

Conficker, also called Downadup and Kido, works like this: Once the worm wiggles into a PC, it then has the ability to install software and enable the computer to receive additional viruses from the program’s creators. It can also link an individual PC to other infected machines and create an army of computers under its control, called a botnet, which can be strung together for launching cyberattacks.

Millions of PCs already invaded

Experts say that the Conficker worm has already dug into millions of PCs but only been activated in a small percent of them. It was feared that the makers of the software program would trigger a massive attack on April 1. While that didn’t happen, the US Computer Emergency Readiness Team (US-CERT) said earlier this month that it has detected a new variant of the worm that “updates earlier infections via its peer-to-peer network against unpatched systems.”

Microsoft released a security patch last year to improve its systems’ security in an effort to combat Conficker. The patch is still available at Microsoft.com, but an estimated 30 percent of Microsoft users have not updated their systems.

While many say that the Conficker Worm is one of the most sophisticated they have come across — and the most widespread since a worm called Slammer that spread in 2003 — there are some simple protections that PC users can take. In addition to the free updates available from Microsoft, computer users can purchase an array of antivirus programs from software makers such as Symantec or McAfee.(pcworld)
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
https://amgrambil.indonesianforum.net
fireman
Amgrambil NewBie
Amgrambil NewBie
fireman

Jumlah posting : 337
Lokasi : Indonesia

SOFTWRE CONFICKER Empty
PostSubyek: Re: SOFTWRE CONFICKER   SOFTWRE CONFICKER EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 3:11 am

walah2 pke bhs inggris kwkw haha udh bner2 nih GW...... GK....... NGERTI........ HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
but Cool ada yg lebih susah lg gk nih bhs hahaha......
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://worldcyber08.blogspot.com/

SOFTWRE CONFICKER
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1

Permissions in this forum:Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik
AMGRAMBIL COMUNITY :: Computer :: Software-
Navigasi: